Thursday 26 March 2015

January's winners


Good evening all!

Sincere apologies to you all, I seemed to have had a complete mental aberration and failed to publish our January winners! (Friends told me my age would catch up to my memory and it has - arrgghhh!)  A big thank you goes to Gail for pointing it out!   Here, late but just as worthy, are our January winners...



WINNER (Chosen by random.org) of the £20 Country View Crafts shop voucher is...







Our TOP 3 (chosen by Brenda) are...


(Congratulations Margik, this is only the second time that a randomly chosen winner has also been one of our Top 3 - well done!!  >:o)  )

Brenda said: "This layout drew me in with the repetitive use of one image. It is cleverly designed with lots of fabulous elements and layers."



Brenda said: " I love the finished effects that Linda has achieved with her altered journal cover and that she tried a new technique to her."



Brenda said: "Samantha has created a fabulous 3D project using a new die. I love the whole shabby chic appeal to this bird cage."



Our DTMSM (DT Member's Special Mention) is...



Brenda said: "This is a very beautiful shabby card with lots of textures and layers. The glitter and crackle are gorgeous additions and I love the monochromatic look."



Well done to all of our winners, emails with badges and invites are on the way to you all!

Have a great week,

Chris and the team xxx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! I am so honoured! I am glad you liked my card :)
    I say better late than never and when it comes it's worth it.. And it did! All of the chosen makea are aboalutely wonderful and I salute you all! Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats to all the winners:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Brenda for choosing my creation in your Top 3! I am absolutely delighted!!! And thank you for picking me as your random winner. Congrats to the other winners. Well done everyone!
    Thanks so much for all your incredible DT inspiration and fantastic blog challenge.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx